Saturday, August 4, 2007

My son is now 10 years old! My baby is growing up! It does not seem like 10 years ago that I was in Huntingdon Hospital, having a beautiful baby boy. A large baby boy! He is a lovely son, loving, caring, even said I looked hot when we went out for dinner!

Anyhow, this week I have read my Harry Potter! What a good ending I thought! Others have said that Snape should have been acknowledged more, I think he knew what could happen, and Harry acknowledged it appropriately. I am now reading the second Amelia Peabody! What an era to live in! That was my time!

We often say we were suited to a different time, I feel the late 1800's, early 1900's is my time. Don't know why. It just feels 'my time'! Why is that? Others say theirs is earlier, others later, others don't know! But then, I also feel at home here in Australia, compared to England. Not that I didn't feel at home in England! I just felt that I would not stop there, and now I am here, I am happy! I wonder if I was sent over here in a previous life? I know I was not a convict, if I was, I was a rich one!

2 comments:

Marg said...

You know...my time changes constantly. 1400s, 1800s, and different locations! Maybe there's another time out there just waiting for me!

Pat said...

Perhaps you have been around a bit, Marg!! ;)

I have just had the thought, I 'know' I am not a convict, but I watched the Floating Brothel the other day! Perhaps I ermmmm...earnt my keep here! :D