Saturday, July 21, 2007

Have you got yours???

I have mine! No, I did not que up at 8.00 for it, I went to the shops this afternoon and brought my copy of Harry Potter. I am a fan, but it wont be read straight away as I am mid book already! I know some people slate JKR, but what she has done for children's literature I feel is wonderful. She has created a series of stories that children and adults want to read, if they don't read them a lot will see the movies!


Life in Oz is good. We have almost finished decorating the house. We have the whole house in an off white, a nice warm shade, with colour coming from the soft furnishings. We have only been here two years next week! Well, in Australia anyhow! Yep, we landed in Adelaide on 29th July 05. We are on a two year 'contract' to South Australia, so after next week, if we wanted to move away we can. We wont though, we like it here too much and everything is now looking good, so why change it! We have looked into buying a hobby farm in the Hills, but not yet. We want to be able to enjoy it more, and not have to work all the week to go for a couple of nights at the weekend. If our numbers come up this weekend though, that would be another story!

No comments: