Saturday, July 14, 2007

Today we went to see the new Harry Potter film, I loved it! Hubby and children enjoyed it too! Well worth it!


At the moment, the book I am reading is 'The Red Hat Club' by Haywood Smith. When I am older, I want to wear puple too! I will join the Red Hat Society, but at the moment, I will be in Lavendar too long! In other words, I am still too young! How lovely it is to say that! I feel old at the moment, I have just finished the crochet throw and it is just the right size to put over my legs when it is cold. I call it my blankey!

Anyhow, back to the book; it is really good! Set in America, there is a group of women that did the frat thing together, and now are Red Hatters. They help eachother out in times of trouble and have a laugh in the process! The book keeps reverting back to when they were in the Madamoisells in school, and what they got upto. Really good book! I will keep you posted!

No comments: