Sunday, August 12, 2007

I have had a quiet week this week. My daughter had a day off school ill, there are lots of bugs going round at the moment. She didn't feel well, but couldn't put her finger on how she was ill. However, I know she was not pulling a sickie! My son tried to on Friday, but he has to learn you can't stomp off and the return with another ailment!

I have just finished a fantastic novel. Encarnita's Journey, I have done a review on my Book Club Blog, just follow the link under my list! It was a facinating read. Now I have to choose what to read next! Is it to be Australian or New Zealand? Can't decide! Both look good, might have to do eenie meenie miny mo! I will update my book list when I decide.

Do you have any dreams? I mean for the future! (Yes! I have the other sort too! Phewie! Lets not go there!) One thing I dream of, is having a hobby farm. We will have nut trees, a couple of pigs, some chooks, and perhaps some olive trees. Hubby wants to retire at 50, but I think he will get easily bored, so we decided that we will have the hobby farm, produce some of our own veggies, gather our own eggs and make bacon. One day, it will happen.

1 comment:

Marg said...

Aren't they cute when they haven't quite worked things out, but they still try it on! LOL!!