Saturday, August 25, 2007

Feels ages since I last blogged! Well, what has happened since the last time? Not a lot!

I have applied to a couple of schools to work as a teaching assistant, no job advertised, just on the off chance: no luck so far, not even a reply! Never mind, I will keep looking. In the meantime I have my reading and crochet and knitting!

My son had the day off school during the week, he got up with a hacking cough and looked rough, so he stayed home. We decided that we could walk to the library with the dog, it is a nice walk, and the fresh air and exercise would help. We got down there, changed our books and was about to leave when the librarian asked if we wanted to see the childrens author who was visiting today. Nathan jumped up and down begging to stop! The author was one of his favorites, Andy Griffiths. Well, I said ok. Nathan really enjoyed listening to him. An inspiration to him.

No comments: